Hands of Health Grants are one-time, matching grants of $500 - $1000 offered to faith-based, non-profit, non-denominational organizations who are either starting new Health Ministries, or are needing funds to sustain a project within already-established Health Ministries. Only four grants are awarded annually. The congregation or organization requesting funding must agree to match a sum equal to the amount of the grant.
What we do not fund:
- Capital equipment such as Automatic External Defibrillators, Screening equipment, etc.
At this time grants are awarded to United States based congregations or organizations only.
Congregations or organizations may only apply for one grant during a yearly grant cycle.
Congregations or organizations must show proof of grant matching.
Those who apply must use the grant for seeding new Health Ministries, or for funding a project that helps to develop an existing Health Ministry program. Those seeking funding of other, non-health-related ministries, will be considered non-eligible.
Congregations and organizations must show proof of IRS 501(c)3 status.
Congregations/organizations must submit a Final Evaluation Report within two years of the grant release.
Congregations and/or organizations wishing to be considered for a Hands of Health Grant must complete and submit the following items to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Cover sheet (attach as either a .doc or .pdf)
- Summary of Request
- Budget (a simple Revenue/Expense sheet that should include some proof of intention on behalf of the organization to match the grant amount - matching funds and grant funds should both be listed under Revenue)
- A letter from pastor, council leader, president, or other administrative leader, showing proof of matching grant funding support
- Confirmation of the congregational or organizational IRS 501(c)3 status.
For guidance with these items please email us with your questions at email@example.com or use the "contact us" button above.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis throughout the year. Deadlines for grant submissions are March 31, June 30, September 30, and December 31 for grants awarded in April, July, October, and January.
Incomplete proposals may be eliminated from consideration for grant funding
Submit completed applications to:
William's Wishes, 104 Mary Caroline Springs Drive Mt. Holly, NC 28120